We are the Port of Centralia
Centrally located between Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon, the Port of Centralia has both easy highway and railroad access. The Port currently has over 30 businesses in its parks providing over 1400 jobs to the local economy and is developing a mixed-use project called Centralia Station.
Our mission is to create economic development through our master-planned industrial parks and mixed use developments that provide jobs and tax revenues to the local economy, while improving the quality of life for citizens of Centralia and Lewis County.
Our vision is to enhance and diversify the county’s economy and employment base. Our goal is to be the premier site for industrial development in Lewis County and along the I-5 corridor.
The Port of Centralia is a municipal corporation governed by a three-member elected commission. Since its inception in 1986, the Port has grown to comprise over 1,500 acres in two master-planned industrial campuses and one mixed-use development.
The Port represents over 20 percent of the tax base in Centralia, and the tax revenue generated by Port of Centralia tenants helps fund the Centralia School District and Lewis County, and important social services, including Riverside Fire Authority and Timberland Regional Library.
The Port of Centralia Commission meets at 3:00 pm on the first and third Wednesday of every month at the
Port’s Administrative Office, 3508 Galvin Road, Centralia, WA 98531.
Dan KeaheyDistrict 1
Dan Keahey began his term as a Port commissioner in 2010. He grew up in Centralia, later becoming a City councilman and active community member. A former airplane mechanic, he has been a real estate agent since 1995. Dan and his wife, Sheri, have three children.
Julie ShaffleyDistrict 2
Originally from southwestern Minnesota, Julie Shaffley has been the owner of Good Health Nutrition Center since 1990. She is very active in many local volunteer and community service organizations.
Peter LahmannDistrict 3
Peter Lahmann is a lifelong Centralia resident and graduated from both Centralia High School and Centralia College. He and his wife, Denise, have two children and have owned a small antique store downtown Centralia since 1984. Peter is currently serving on the Lewis County Historical Society Board and Pacific Mountain Workforce Development Council Board.
- October 9, 2019 Agenda
- October 9, 2019 Public Hearing Agenda
- September 18, 2019 Agenda
- September 4, 2019 Agenda
- August 21, 2019 Agenda
- August 7, 2019 Agenda
- July 26, 2019 Special Meeting Agenda
- July 24, 2019 Special Meeting Agenda
- July 3, 2019 Agenda
- June 19, 2019 Agenda
- June 05, 2019 Agenda
- April 24, 2019 Agenda
- April 10, 2019 Agenda
- March 27, 2019 Agenda
- March 13, 2019 Agenda
- February 20, 2019 Agenda
- January 23, 2019 Agenda
- September 18, 2019 Minutes
- September 4, 2019 Minutes
- August 21, 2019 Minutes
- August 7, 2019 Minutes
- July 26, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- July 3, 2019 Minutes
- June 26, 2019 Special Meeting Minutes
- June 5, 2019 Minutes
- April 24, 2019 Minutes
- April 10, 2019 Minutes
- March 27, 2019 Minutes
- March 13, 2019 Minutes
- February 20, 2019 Minutes
- January 23, 2019 Minutes
- November 6, 2019 Notice of Public Hearing
- October 16, 2019 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- Port of Centralia Notice of SEPA Threshold Determination Mitigated Determination of Nonsignificance
- October 9, 2019 Notice of IDD Public Hearing
- October 2, 2019 Notice of Rescheduled Meeting
- Port of Centralia Notice of SEPA Threshold Determination – Mitigated Determination of Nonsignificance
- July 26, 2019 Notice of Special Meeting
- July 24, 2019 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- July 24, 2019 Notice of Special Meeting
- July 17, 2019 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- June 24, 2019 Notice of Special Meeting
- June 19, 2019 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- May 22, 2019 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- May 8, 2019 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- March-May 2019 Notice of Rescheduled Meetings
- February 6, 2019 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- January 2, 2019 & January 16, 2019 Notice of Rescheduled Meetings