We are the Port of Centralia
Centrally located between Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon, the Port of Centralia has both easy highway and railroad access. The Port currently has over 30 businesses in its parks providing over 1400 jobs to the local economy and is developing a mixed-use project called Centralia Station.
Our mission is to create economic development through our master-planned industrial parks and mixed use developments that provide jobs and tax revenues to the local economy, while improving the quality of life for citizens of Centralia and Lewis County.
Our vision is to enhance and diversify the county’s economy and employment base. Our goal is to be the premier site for industrial development in Lewis County and along the I-5 corridor.
The Port of Centralia is a municipal corporation governed by a three-member elected commission. Since its inception in 1986, the Port has grown to comprise over 1,500 acres in two master-planned industrial campuses and one mixed-use development.
The Port represents over 20 percent of the tax base in Centralia, and the tax revenue generated by Port of Centralia tenants helps fund the Centralia School District and Lewis County, and important social services, including Riverside Fire Authority and Timberland Regional Library.
The Port of Centralia Commission meets at 3:00 pm on the first and third Wednesday of every month at the
Port’s Administrative Office, 3508 Galvin Road, Centralia, WA 98531.
Julie ShaffleyDistrict 2
Originally from southwestern Minnesota, Julie Shaffley has been the owner of Good Health Nutrition Center since 1990. She is very active in many local volunteer and community service organizations.
Peter LahmannDistrict 3
Peter Lahmann is a lifelong Centralia resident and graduated from both Centralia High School and Centralia College. He and his wife, Denise, have two children and have owned a small antique store downtown Centralia since 1984. Peter is currently serving on the Lewis County Historical Society Board and Pacific Mountain Workforce Development Council Board.
- December 2, 2020 Agenda
- December 2, 2020 Public Hearing Agenda
- November 18, 2020 Agenda
- November 18, 2020 Public Hearing Agenda
- October 21, 2020 Agenda
- September 30, 2020 Special Meeting Agenda
- September 22, 2020 Special Meeting Agenda
- September 16, 2020 Agenda
- September 2, 2020 Agenda
- August 26, 2020 Special Meeting Agenda
- August 19, 2020 Agenda
- August 5, 2020 Agenda
- November 18, 2020 Minutes
- November 18, 2020 Public Hearing Minutes
- October 21, 2020 Minutes
- September 30, 2020 Special Meeting Minutes
- September 22, 2020 Special Meeting Minutes
- September 16, 2020 Minutes
- September 2, 2020 Minutes
- August 26, 2020 Special Meeting Minutes
- August 19, 2020 Minutes
- August 5, 2020 Minutes
- January 6, 2021 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- December 16, 2020 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- December 2, 2020 Public Hearing Site Plan
- December 2, 2020 Notice of Public Hearing
- November 18, 2020 Notice of Public Hearing
- November 4, 2020 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- October 7, 2020 Notice of Cancelled Meeting
- September 30, 2020 Notice of Special Meeting
- September 22, 2020 Notice of Special Meeting
- August 26, 2020 Notice of Special Meeting
- COVID-19 Notification